SASU - BORDEAUX S’WINE
37 Rue du Plessis de la Musse
Phone : +33 6 23 57 34 16
N° TVA Intracommunautaire : FR 888 848 337 99
N° SIRET : 884 833 799 000 15
RCS : RCS DE NANTES
SASU au capital : 9 000 €
CONCEPTION & PRODUCTION:
- The personal data we will collect
- Use of the data collected
- Who has access to the data collected
- The rights of the users of the site
Personal data must be :
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the person concerned (lawfulness, loyalty, transparency) ;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization) ;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they will be processed solely for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the Regulation are implemented to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (storage restriction);
- processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to :
- the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
- The personal Data We Collect
Automatically collected data
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP Address
- Links on which the user clicks
- Content that the user consults on the site
- Account creation data
- Personal data including: title, surname, first name, date of birth, email, postal address for delivery or billing.
- Commercial history and order information: Dates, products and quantities ordered
- Navigation data
These data can be collected using the following methods:
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
To ensure your security is protected, we use Transport Layer Security Protocol to transmit personal information through our system.
All data stored in our system is well secured and is only accessible to the company's manager.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can, at times, be insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practicable.
Your rights as a user :
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 06/01/1978 as amended in 2004 and the General Data Protection Regulations n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you have a :
- right of access
- right of rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict treatment
- right to data portability
- right of objection
More information on these rights can be found in Chapter 3 (ss. 12-23) of the GDGR.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user's browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
Functional Cookies :
We use them to remember all the selections you make on our site so that they can be saved for your next visits.
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and click on while using our site.
These cookies collect data about how you use the site and your preferences. This allows us to make the information you see on our site more promotional and targeted to you.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is sent. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your web browser, but this may diminish the quality of your user experience.
SASU Bordeaux S' Wine
37 Rue du Plessis de la Musse